Management Consultant - BE
We are looking for both junior and senior consultants. As long as you are exceptional and we have a click.
What do we offer a junior consultant?
- A steep learning curve fuelled by your own initiative. You talk to key decision makers at all levels while striving for - and achieving maximum impact. .
- A unique feeling of accomplishment as you not only advise but also execute.
- Exciting projects and clients.
- A high responsibility and a lifejacket if you drown.
- An attractive salary package and a pat on the back for a job well done.
- A unique group of colleagues and a partner/coach by your side, all there to help.
What do we offer more senior consultants?
- Your bonus isn’t decided by god. It’s based on your result. Do great and live the life.
- There is no hierarchy, you are the hierarchy.
- You also manage the company if you want to. Strategy and day to day.
What do we expect from a junior (+1 year of experience) consultant?
- A masters degree just to prove you have character
- A strong empathy and high EQ because you have to be able to talk to and build a relationship with anyone
- A strong gut feeling
Creative problem solving, tackling complex issues, thinking when there is no box
- Being curious, asking the right questions to understand deeper needs
Daring to step into uncertainty, being able to cope with ongoing or short-term changes
Adaptability, being able to let go of the initial plan and improvise according to what's needed
- Finding insights, seeing links between insights
You are a team player, winning as a team, down to earth
- Basic consulting skills: analysing, summarizing, concluding, building advise
- Able to zoom in and out, seeing the system and its parts
- Good communicator, getting ideas across
- Be yourself
What do we expect from more senior consultants?
Be all what we expect from a junior and don’t lose it. Plus:
- Functional experience: marketing, customer relations, customer service (e.g. manage a marketing funnel, understands how to decrease churn, increase conversion…)
Methodology knowledge: design thinking, service design, product design, human-centred design
CX experience: improving NPS, customer loyalty, customer advocacy, customer experience, retention, churn, customer lifetime value…
Industry knowledge: mobility & transportation, financial services, pharmaceuticals, HR services
Project management skills
Facilitation skills, able to generate enthusiasm and energy in others, accompany a group to achieve a specific goal, facilitate discussions and workshops